ProRox GRP 1000
ProRox GRP 1000 is a fiberglass-reinforced 1-component polyester (GRP) watertight cladding system solution. In its unprocessed (uncured) state the product is soft and malleable. The material contains resins, fiberglass and special fillers and is ready to use. ProRox GRP 1000 can be cut or trimmed into a variety of shapes which makes it easy to apply to the insulation. The polyester subsequently cures under the influence of ultraviolet (UV) light. After curing, ProRox GRP 1000 is watertight and provides optimal mechanical protection. Once cured, ProRox GRP 1000 has an extremely high level of hardness and mechanical strength compared to conventional polyester. In addition, ProRox GRP 1000 is impermeable and resistant to a variety of chemicals.
ProRox GRP 1000 is the ideal solution for making insulation around pipes, storage tanks, installations, class divisions, etc. damage-resistant. ProRox GRP 1000 is recommended in the food & pharmaceutical industry, as tank top insulation and in the petrochemical industry
- Great durability: ProRox GRP 1000 forms a seamless connection that offers a watertight protection to the ROCKWOOL insulation. It minimizes the damaging effects of the weather (wind, rain, seawater, etc.) or general wear and tear.
- It is chemical-resistant and withstands mechanical stresses (i.e. can be walked upon).
- Easy to clean: ProRox GRP 1000 can withstand spray-cleaning. Cleaning with water is possible without damaging the insulation.
- Low start-up costs: processing and installation takes place on location. This makes investments for the pre-fabrication of the insulation protection unnecessary.
- Flexible use: cold and hot insulation, underground and above ground cables and pipes, on and offshore. ProRox GRP 1000 molds itself to every technical application
Facts & Figures
Dimensions can be consulted in the product catalogue/price list in the brochure overview here below.
The Process Manual is a practical reference book compiled by ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation. Using clear illustrations the Process Manual gives you a professional and valuable advice on the application of insulation in the process industry.
At ROCKWOOL, we’re committed to enriching the lives of everyone who experiences our product solutions. Our heritage is rooted in stone wool and we’re the world leader in this field. Read everything about our efforts in the new Sustainability Report 2016.
for industrial insulation
for mineral fibre pipe, board and blanket insualtion